Dental bonding, also known as composite or tooth bonding, is a relatively inexpensive, speedy procedure to ensure a healthy and attractive set of teeth. If you have minor teeth imperfections, such as chips or gaps or discoloration, you can get them repaired with dental bonding.
DENTAL BONDING ADVANTAGES
Dental Bonding is recommended procedure for a variety of reasons. Many of these reasons include:
- Health – No Side Effects or Major Risks.
- Cost – Dental bonding is a cost-effective procedure.
- Time – Most procedures are completed within a single visit.
- Cosmetic Improvement – Look and feel more confident in your smile.
- Pain-free- This procedure does not require any removal of enamel.
DENTAL BONDING DISADVANTAGES
- Lack of strength – Bonding material is not as strong as natural tooth enamel and may be damaged by biting into hard foods or acidic foods such as vinegar or pineapple.
- Lifespan – Teeth bonding is not permanent. The lifespan of a dental bond depends on factors such as the amount of bonding material used and expertise used when applying. On average, most teeth bonding lasts 3 to 10 years before needing touch-up or replacement.
DO I NEED TEETH BONDING?
Teeth bonding is an excellent solution for anyone with concerns about their teeth’s appearance or functionality.. Teeth bonding will help improve the usage, functionality, feel, and overall aesthetic of your teeth. The procedure will result in results that match the color, size, and length of the surrounding teeth.
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR BEST SMILE?
If you are ready improve the look, and function of your teeth, call Dr Bowyer. Stop living with imperfect teeth. Get your best smile today!