Cosmetic Dentistry – Overview
Cosmetic dentistry procedures enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile. These procedures restore damaged or missing teeth via the use of veneers, artificial teeth, or other dental appliances. Teeth whitening procedures are also categorized as cosmetic dentistry. If it has something to do with getting you a beautiful, white smile, it’s probably a cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Dr. Bowyer is one of the leading cosmetic dentists in Vancouver, Washington. He has performed thousands of procedures for satisfied patients – just read some of his reviews for proof. Whether you need a treatment for a single chipped tooth or a full mouth restoration, Dr. Bowyer is the cosmetic dentist with the experience and technology to give you that flawless smile you’ve always wanted.
Image source: LSK121 Oral Prosthetics
Who Needs Cosmetic Dentistry?
Patients who have missing, broken, or crooked teeth can benefit from cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry patients run the range from young to old, and from people who need a single tooth capped to those who need a full mouth restoration. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your smile, then a cosmetic dentist can help you.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry improves the overall form, function, and aesthetics of some or all of your teeth. It can involve all facets of dentistry including fillings, crowns, veneers, implants, etc. These are just some of the cosmetic dentistry procedures that Dr. Bowyer offers:
How Much Does Cosmetic Dentistry Cost?
Costs vary depending on the type of cosmetic dentistry procedure, and how extensive the procedure is. Your insurance company may be able to provide you a cost estimate after your initial consultation. Financing options are available for larger procedures. Dr. Bowyer also accepts major dental insurance and is a member dentist with Delta Dental.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Bowyer to see if cosmetic dentistry is right for you. You can call us at (360) 253-2640, email us at email@example.com, or use the form on this page to request a free consultation.
Learn More About Cosmetic Dentistry
- When Is A Full Mouth Restoration Right For You?A full mouth restoration (sometimes called a full mouth reconstruction) is a comprehensive dental procedure that aims to correct multiple issues in the mouth. These issues could be missing teeth, broken teeth, gum diseases, or other ailments that could lead to non-functional teeth. … Read more
- What Is A Full Mouth Restoration?Sometimes, a catastrophic mouth injury or a lifetime of dental problems causes a mouthful of issues that can’t be resolved by individual tooth repairs. In these cases, a patient may need a more serious dental intervention – a full mouth restoration. This procedure … Read more
- Signs That You Need A Dental CrownIf you’re experiencing some unusual sensation on one of your teeth, it might be time to get a dental crown. If you’ve never had a crown before, you might not know what a crown is or how a crown is installed. In this … Read more
- What Are Implant-Supported Dentures?Many people will need dentures in their lifetime. Losing teeth is part of the aging process. Fortunately, modern dental technology has created solutions for tooth loss that are much more convenient than removable dentures. Implant-supported dentures are a new dental innovation that can … Read more
- Everything You Should Know About Dental BondingDental bonding, also known as composite or tooth bonding, is a relatively inexpensive, speedy procedure to ensure a healthy and attractive set of teeth. If you have minor teeth imperfections, such as chips or gaps or discoloration, you can get them repaired with … Read more