Zoom Teeth Whitening – Overview
Are you looking for fast and effective teeth whitening in Vancouver, WA? If so, Zoom teeth whitening may be right for you. Zoom is an advanced teeth whitening treatment administered by Dr. Bowyer that can turn your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in only 1 hour.
Zoom teeth whitening treatments administered by Dr. Bowyer help you avoid the mess and effort of using home treatments. This treatment is also faster and more effective since it is applied by a trained dental professional. You can come in on your lunch break and leave with your smile several shades lighter.
Dr. Bowyer and his office carefully researched and considered all the professional teeth-whitening products on the market before selecting Zoom Teeth Whitening. Zoom was chosen because it uses a highly-developed, innovative technology and gets superior results. Learn more about Zoom Teeth Whitening in the video below:
How Can I Tell If I Need Teeth Whitening?
If you notice stains or discoloration on your teeth, or you are self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth, you may be a good candidate for teeth whitening. Some patients choose to whiten their teeth with toothpastes or in-home whitening kits. These may be good for minor cases of discolored teeth or may offer temporary improvement. However, these solutions are not as effective as a professional teeth whitening treatment administered by Dr. Bowyer. If you’ve tried DIY teeth whitening solutions and you weren’t pleased with the results, it might be time to try a professional teeth whitening treatment.
What Should I Expect When Getting Zoom Teeth Whitening?
Our teeth are covered in tiny, microscopic pores or what are referred to as tubules. These pores are opened during the Zoom whitening process so that the whitening agent can penetrate deep into the teeth. It is not uncommon for sensitivity to occur after any teeth whitening treatment for a couple of days following the appointment.
After your teeth whitening appointment, it is important to avoid anything that may cause immediate staining like tea, red wine, and berries for several days immediately following the whitening appointment. Some people experience more sensitivity than others, but most people regain their normal level of sensitivity in a few days. After that, it’s time for you to enjoy your new, whiter smile!
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Bowyer to see if Zoom teeth whitening is right for you. You can call us at (360) 253-2640, email us at email@example.com, or use the form on this page to request a free consultation.
Learn More About Teeth Whitening
- How Technology is Changing DentistryThe rapid pace of growth when it comes to technology has dramatically changed our daily lives in obvious ways. But you may not be aware of how technology has improved the ability for dentists to care for patient’s dental health. Dr. Bowyer regularly follows advances in technology and dentistry, integrating some of the most promising … Read more
- Over-the-Counter vs. Professional Teeth WhiteningThe decision between over-the-counter teeth whitening products and professional teeth whitening treatment can be difficult to wade through for many consumers and patients. Not only are there several different options for at-home, over-the-counter treatment to consider, but there are multiple options for professional treatment too. Below, we will break down some of the biggest differences … Read more
- How Your Beverage of Choice Effects Your TeethWhether you are sipping on a drink to quench your thirst, satiate your hunger or liven up a night out, the choices you make about what you put into your body can have a big impact on your teeth. Drinking a glass of red wine or sugary soda, enjoyed sparingly, will unlikely change your dental … Read more
- How to Pay for Cosmetic Dentistry ProceduresThe practice of cosmetic dentistry covers all procedures intended to improve the appearance of the patient’s teeth, bite or gums. While often cosmetic procedures are purely meant improve the appearance of your smile, there are some cosmetic procedures that have additional functional benefits, such as crowns, dental implants or Invisalign braces. Regardless of the procedure’s … Read more
- 5 Ways Cosmetic Dentistry Will Improve Your LifeCosmetic Dentistry includes a number of dentistry procedures that are intended to improve the appearance of people’s smiles. However, unlike a number of cosmetic medical procedures that have no health benefits (and in fact could have negative side effects), cosmetic dental procedures are often beneficial for the patients dental health in addition to appearance. Below … Read more